2017 UK and IE courses now underway
The ESA Diploma distance-learning course is a web-based programme supported by monthly seminars, briefings, tutorials and, for some, an assigned mentor. All learning materials relating to the course syllabus and the filmed seminars are available via the Diploma website and are released in line with progression throughout the course.
How to enrol
1). Download and complete the Enrolment Form (see below) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your invoice will be made out to the company name and address given – please include any special invoice instructions e.g. Charity Registration Number.
If you are enrolling from an EU member state, please supply your VAT number so that we may apply VAT swapping to your invoice (and not charge you VAT).
2). Make payment by the date shown on the invoice.
All prices are exclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate.
A 15% discount applies to ESA member group bookings of 3 or more.
Standard Rate – to be received in full by 19 January 2017 (late enrolments by arrangement only)
ESA Members £2,500
Non-ESA Members £3,200
Students working for Charities receive a 20% discount when providing their Charity Registration Number.
Unemployed Graduates’ Rate
Available on request.
For all enquiries, please email email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- The course fees are payable in full at the time of enrolment.
- Please note that no candidate will be enrolled on the course until payment has been received in full.
- Early Bird 2017 enrolment closes on 4 November 2016.
- 2017 enrolment closes on 19 January 2017.
- The cost of enrolment is fully refundable up until 12 January 2017. After that it is neither transferable nor refundable.
- ESA reserves the right to vary the content of the course at any time and without prior notice.
- Once the course commences, candidate contact details may be shared with ESA Diploma partners.
- ESA reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions and Deferral Policy at any time and without prior notice.
Should a student wish to defer once the course has commenced, their employer is required to make a formal written request to the ESA Diploma Course Director. Once approved, the student will then be able to continue the course in the following year.
An administration fee of 10% of the initial course fee will be charged for a deferral, payable before the start of the next course.