JM Finn signed as lead partner of the Affordable Art Fair in a three-year deal.
To launch their partnership, JM Finn and The Affordable Art Fair created an authentic narrative that presented wealth management and art investment to audiences at the Hampstead & Battersea Fairs through an integrated brand performance strategy, combining online, marketing and on-site activations. Objectives were:
- To engage with a younger demographic, introducing them to the world of investing, and how collecting art can be an asset
- To communicate JM Finn as an accessible wealth manager for first time investors
- To entertain existing and potential clients through exclusive hospitality
- To co-create digital content, finding new ways to approach the world of art investment.
Engagement throughout the integrated marketing campaign from the Hampstead Fair in May 2022 saw JM Finn win 835 new leads, 658 ticket buyers who opted in at checkout to hear more (5.5% conversion rate) and 277 opt-ins via a competition to win flights and tickets to an Affordable Art Fair in Europe (30% of all entrants).
Over 700 existing and potential clients were entertained on private preview evenings prior to the Affordable Art Fairs across 2 events in 2022.
Co-created content (Hampstead 2022 results only):
- 63,826 unique visits to Hampstead Fair landing page
- 981 article reads of ‘Finds under £500 with JM Finn’ (up 96% from 498 for Battersea 2021)
- 1,457 visits to JM Finn’s competition page (926 entries)
- Social media followers increased 28%.