Part-time online course with three annual intakes
Learn skills and essential tools for sponsorship sales and delivery
Next course starts 2 May 2024
The ESA Sponsorship Sales Certificate is available to professionals who want to enhance and accredit their sales techniques and develop skills to help build thriving commercial relationships with sponsors.
A practical, part-time online course, the modular framework delivered over four sessions takes attendees on a structured journey that enables them to develop the key skills required to practise effective sponsorship sales.
Held since 2017, the ESASSC offers three digital intakes annually starting in January, June and September. The course can be delivered in person in London for group requests. The next ESASSC course starts Thursday 2 May 2024.
Culminating in a formal written and oral assessment, this accreditation serves as an industry benchmark of proficiency in sponsorship and partnership development and delivery.
Previous attendees have come from a broad range of organisations across the sports, arts, entertainment, charity and local government sectors.
The ESA Sponsorship Sales Certificate covers the following topics and techniques:
- Understanding sponsorship and its role in the marketing mix (trends and best practice concepts)
- Developing your sponsorship proposition and presenting a compelling narrative to prospective partners
- Audience intelligence, prospecting and micro-communities
- Proposal structure and development
- Pricing strategically and using a value-led technique
- Negotiation and closing techniques
- Effective presenting
- Contract management.
Please use the sub-menu at the top to explore the course.