Bridgestone is a Worldwide Olympic and Paralympic Partner. In partnership with Energy Lab, they originally developed ‘B-Olympic’ in 2018 – an internal engagement platform encouraging colleagues towards a more active and healthier lifestyle. The 2020 plan for B-Olympic was wholly connected to the Olympic Games of Tokyo 2020. Covid-19 changed the way of working, delayed the Games and therefore refocused the objectives. These were quickly adapted to reflect the new reality for employees:
- Encourage, support, and incentivise employees to live a more active lifestyle
- Make health fun
- Connect employees across EMEA around a central physical activity goal
- Spread the Olympic spirit internally
- Guide employees to staying healthy while at home
- Boost morale, foster good spirit and keep people active
- Connect the now disconnected employees working from home
- Reconnect employees with the Bridgestone brand
The ‘B-Well @ Home’ campaign was an 8-week campaign delivering to B-Olympic users and the Bridgestone employee base:
– Home workouts with Olympians involved in Bridgestone’s Olympic marketing campaign ‘Chase Your Dream No Matter What’
– Articles focused on different areas of wellbeing during this period: movement, nutrition, mindfulness/wellbeing & productivity
– Webinars with experts recorded and made available for all users. Providing advice, tips & tricks, ideas, and useful information
– A weekly segment of ‘active funny videos’ to share good energy.
The campaign was delivered with Bridgestone’s ‘Internal Communications’ department with content created by Energy Lab, supported by WeAreFearless & Golazo.