Starting in 2016, Lidl Ireland’s sponsorship of the Ladies Gaelic Football Association invests in the association and supports members in local communities through programmes like Lidl’s Future Stars, Post Primary Schools and Club competitions. With investment of €3.5m to date the sponsorship has been hugely successful achieving;
- 145 schools across Ireland have received sporting equipment
- 150 clubs have received cash donations
- 150 clubs received vouchers worth €500 Another
- 155 LGFA juvenile club teams have received jerseys and equipment
- 1389 girls have received jerseys and balls at Lidl Future Stars events
- 2 record breaking attendances at the TG4 All-Ireland Championship Finals.