Hungry for a challenge?
That’s good, because at Just Eat Takeaway.com (JET) we have abundant opportunity or as we say, everything is on the table. We are a leading global online food delivery marketplace. Our tech ecosystem connects millions of active customers with hundreds of thousands of connected partners in countries across the globe.
Our mission? To empower every food moment around the world, whether it’s through customer service, coding or couriers.
About This Role
As a Sponsorship Marketing Executive, we want you to understand why brands connect with properties and for you to be already familiar with creating new ideas for initiatives/campaigns and expanding reach and scope, whilst looking for new opportunities, understanding the landscape, and shifting trends.
You will handle the day-to-day operational planning of our agreed activation rights…and beyond, and be on hand to support the wider team.
Being an effective communicator, you will be in charge of working closely with internal departments and external partners. Your spider-in-the-web approach is to facilitate an opportunity for our key stakeholders, showcasing how sponsorships are an important pillar of anyone’s business.
Able to connect with a wide range of people? That’s 1-0 to you!
In addition to dealing with other Just Eat Takeaway.com teams – including our Brand, Courier, and Regional Marketing teams– you’ll be liaising with colleagues from UEFA and key agency partners. That means producing presentations, putting together key documents and activation plans, and on-site event management.
These are some of the key ingredients to the role:
Knowledge and enthusiasm are also key. While we don’t expect you to name every member of the FK Bodo/Glimt squad* (*we’re very impressed if you can!), we need someone who understands what makes the tournaments/competitions/clubs and Just Eat Takeaway.com special.
The sponsorship team is in a unique position to create joy for our customers and engage sporting audiences. You will be at the center of helping translate very very special money can’t buy experiences.
What will you bring to the table?
– 2+ years‘ experience within the sports sponsorship landscape (sponsorship ROI & measurement tracking are key)
– Knowledge and enthusiasm should go beyond football and JET. A passion for partnerships in general and the importance of connection between brand and consumer
– Strong knowledge of MS Office, Google suite
– Strong stakeholder management experience
– Strong organizational skills, effective communicator and understanding, and ability to help major projects run smoothly
– Organized, with great attention to detail, and a self-starter.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
– A fun, smart, and open-minded person who enjoys working in an international multi-cultural environment